Lisansüstü Araştırmacı Pozisyonları
Duyuru - 1
Looking for graduate students who would like to work on the challenging and multidisciplinary areas of microelectronic packaging and heterogeneous integration.
In the era of big data applications like cloud computing, artificial intelligence, autonomous driving, internet of things, etc., heterogenous integration appears as a new and promising microelectronic packaging approach, to meet the ever-increasing demand for high bandwidth, fast, low power, and low latency channels. In heterogeneous integration, instead of a monolithic approach, multiple functional blocks are connected on the same package via very fine pitch interconnects, which comes with several signal integrity challenges. To address these challenges and decrease the time to market with efficient design cycles, accurate and fast electromagnetic modeling of the interconnects is very crucial. The main focus of this project is to apply machine learning modeling methods on the electromagnetic modeling of interconnects to improve the design cycles of various problems related to the heterogenous integration.
If you are a highly motivated graduate student and willing to work on the challenging research topics in the intersection of the areas of electromagnetics, microelectronic packaging and machine learning, please send your resume along with a one-page research statement to email@example.com.
- Bachelors degree from an Electrical Engineering Department
- Strong background in electromagnetics (Experience with computational electromagnetic tools like HFSS is preferred)
- Programming experience with MATLAB (Knowledge of Python and Pytorch is preferred)
- Ability to do independent research
- Willing to collaborate with other team members and groups
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
A generous compensation will be provided.
For detailed information please visit this link.
Duyuru - 2
5. ve 6. nesil ağlarda ve ağ bağlantılı sistemlerde gerçek zamanlı ve makine tipi iletişim için en yeni teori ve algoritmalara katkıda bulunma şansı sunan Doktora sonrası ve Araştırmacı pozisyonları.
Daha detaylı bilgiler için aşağıdaki linke bakabilirsiniz: