+90 (312) 210-2375
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Northeastern University, Boston, MA, USA, 2003
- Thesis Title: Application of Bayesian Methods to Electrocardiography
- M.Sc. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey, 1997
- Thesis Title: Modeling and Spectral Analysis of T-Wave Alternans Time Series in the Electrocardiogram
- B.S. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey, 1995
- Electrocardiographic imaging
- Modeling of electrical activity of the heart.
- Forward problem of electrocardiography.
- Inverse problem of electrocardiography.
- Biomedical signal and image processing
- Processing of ECG signals; feature extraction for arrhythmia classification; T-wave alternans.
- Snoring sound analysis for obstructive sleep apnea detection.
- Segmentation of medical images.